2024 Joint Conference: “Working Together To Protect Montana’s Water Resources”
2024 Preconference: Sponsored by MSAWWA “At The Crossroads of Clean Water: Managing Forever Chemicals, Cyanotoxins & Unregulated Contaminants in Water & Wastewater”
When: April 23-25, 2024
Where: Hilton Garden Inn
Address: 3720 North Reserve St., Missoula MT 59808
Online: Hilton Garden Inn Missoula
By phone: 406-532-5300
Make your hotel room reservation by: March 23, 2024. A block of rooms has been reserved at a rate of $134.00 (not including tax) per night of the conference. If the rooms are not booked by March 23rd, any remaining rooms in the block will be released and will revert to normal cost. To ensure that you receive the discounted rate, it is best to make your reservations by calling the Missoula Hilton Garden Inn directly at the number above.
Conference Information & Registration Forms:
- The Joint SYP Fresh Ideas Poster Competition Call For Abstracts is now OPEN! 2024 Fresh Ideas Poster Competition Call for Abstracts Deadline for submission is February 19th.
- Program Abstract Submission: The Call For Program Abstracts for the 2024 Conference is open!
Click here for more information and to submit your abstract Deadline for submission has been extended to February 15th.
- The 2024 Joint Conference Program will be available here at a later date
- Attendee registration: Click here to register for the 2024 Joint Conference If you submit a registration and do not receive a confirmation email it means that your email server has rejected it because it thinks it is spam. If you are paying with debit or credit card and are routed to Paypal, then your submission went through. If you are paying with a check, you can contact me if you want to verify at firstname.lastname@example.org. The address to send checks to is: Joint Conference, PO Box 582, Seeley Lake, MT 59868.
- Early bird deadline: April 5, 2024
- Preconference Fee: $150 (for attendance on Tuesday only)
- Conference Fees:
- Early bird Member pricing for attendance (full day Wednesday and half day Thursday including all meals and activities) $200.00
- After April 5th Member pricing for attendance (full day Wednesday and half day Thursday including all meals and activities) $215.00
- Early bird Non-member pricing for attendance (full day Wednesday and half day Thursday including all meals and activities) $250.00
- After April 5th Non-member pricing for attendance (full day Wednesday and half day Thursday including all meals and activities) $265.00
- Life Member pricing for attendance (full day Wednesday and half day Thursday including all meals and activities) $60.00
- First Time Attendee pricing for attendance (full day Wednesday and half day Thursday including all meals and activities) $125.00
- Student pricing for attendance (includes all sessions/all days and lunches but does not include banquet ticket) $25.00
- Why should you attend a Joint Conference? In addition to earning CEUs/PDHs there are many reasons! Click on the link to find out more. Print it out an give to your employer if they need some “extra” convincing! 2024 Value of Conference flyer
- CEC Information—Approximately 7 hours of training will be available for attendance at the preconference & 11 hours of training will be available for attendance at the conference, with a possible additional 2 hours for attendance at the Thursday afternoon facility tours. Actual number of credit hours are awaiting MT DEQ approval. Additional information & CEC forms will be included in your registration packet at the conference
- Exhibitor booth & sponsorship registration: OPEN!
- Exhibitor set up will take place on Tuesday afternoon from 2pm to 5pm, followed by an Exhibitor sponsored Ice Breaker for all Exhibitors, Attendees and Speakers.
- Exhibitors are asked to remain on-site until 6:30 pm on Wednesday of the conference.
- Exhibitors are welcome to remain on-site through the conclusion of the conference at 1 pm on Thursday.
- Sponsorship opportunity information is included on the exhibitor registration forms for those that wish to help sponsor the conference but may not want to exhibit.
- Please read the information available in the following link before registering: 2024 Exhibitor & Sponsor Registration Information
- The booth layout map is available to view here (and is also on the registration form): 2024 Exhibitor Booth Map
- ALL REGISTRATION FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED/SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY. Electronic payments by debit or credit card are accepted, or you can pay with a check. Click on the following link for more information and to register: 2024 Joint Conference Exhibitor & Sponsor Registration
Don’t forget the Best Tap Water Taste Test & Operator Trivia Challenge that will take place on Thursday morning of the conference! Bring a sample of your city/community water to enter the Taste Test and get your team of 4 to 5 ready for the Trivia Challenge! Contact Robin Matthews-Barnes at email@example.com for more information.
Overview of the 2024 Preconference/Conference Schedule: The following schedule is tentative and subject to change at any time at the discretion of MSAWWA & MWEA
2024 MSAWWA Sponsored Preconference
Theme: “At The Crossroads of Clean Water: Managing Forever Chemicals, Cyanotoxins & Unregulated Contaminants in Water & Wastewater”
Registration desk open 7 am to 5 pm.
Educational sessions 8 am to 5 pm.
Ice Breaker Reception 5:00–6:30 pm.
2024 Joint Conference
Wednesday/April 24th & Thursday/April 25th
Theme: Working Together To Protect Montana’s Water Resources
Registration desk open 7 am to 5 pm
Educational sessions 8 am to 5 pm. General session 8 am to 11:30 am. Break out sessions in afternoon. Lunch provided.
Beer and wine reception 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Banquet & Awards 6:30 pm
Entertainment: Game Night!
Joint General Membership Meeting 7:30 am
Registration desk open 8 am to noon
Best Tap Water Taste Test & Operator Trivia Challenge during the break
Educational sessions 8 am to noon. Lunch provided.
Water/Wastewater Facility tours
Water For People Fundraiser:
Every year at the annual conference a fundraiser is held for the benefit of WFP. Please contact Carrie Gardner (WFP committee chair) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Joint Scholarship Fund Raffle:
The Scholarship Committee will be heading up a raffle again at the conference to benefit the MSAWWA-MWEA Joint Scholarship Fund. The scholarship (s) is awarded each year to a qualified recipient (s) furthering their education in the water or wastewater fields of study. For more information please contact Co-Chairs Jackie Kuhl at email@example.com or Greg Lukasik at firstname.lastname@example.org
Members wishing to obtain copies of presentations should contact the presenter directly, or contact Robin Matthews-Barnes for presenter contact information.