2022 Joint Conference: “Working Together To Protect Montana’s Water Resources”
2022 Preconference: Sponsored by MSAWWA “Groundwater Under the Influence of Surface Water”
When: April 26 (Preconference) and April 27-28, 2022
Where: Heritage Inn • Great Falls, MT
Address: 1700 Fox Farm Rd.
Hotel info: Please reserve hotel rooms by calling the Heritage Inn at 406-761-1900 (refer to MSAWWA-MWEA Conference), or by registering online at www.gfheritageinn.com. Rooms must be reserved by April 18, 2022 in order to receive the group discounted rate. Room rates are $96.00 per night plus tax.
By phone: 406-761-1900
Conference Information & Registration Forms:
- Program Abstract Submission: The Call For Program Abstracts for the 2022 Conference deadline has passed. The program committee is in process of evaluating submissions and notifications of selected abstracts will be made as soon as possible.
- The 2022 Conference Newsletter & Program Agenda is available here:
- Attendee registration: Registration is now open!
- Please click on this link to register for the 2022 conference
- Early bird deadline is April 8, 2022
- Why should you attend a Joint Conference? In addition to earning CEUs/PDHs there are many reasons! Click on the link to find out more. Print it out an give to your employer if they need some “extra” convincing! 2022 Value of Conference flyer
- CEC Information—Approximately 7 hours of training will be available for attendance at the preconference & 10 hours of training will be available for attendance at the conference, with a possible additional 2 hours for attendance at the Thursday afternoon facility tours. Actual number of credit hours are awaiting MT DEQ approval. Additional information & CEC forms will be included in your registration packet at the conference
- Exhibitor booth & sponsorship registration: OPEN!
- Exhibitor set up will take place on Tuesday April 26th from 2pm to 5pm, followed by an Exhibitor sponsored Ice Breaker for all Exhibitors, Attendees and Speakers.
- Exhibitors are asked to remain on-site until 6:30 pm on Wednesday April 27th.
- Exhibitors are welcome to remain on-site through the conclusion of the conference at 1 pm on April 28th.
- Sponsorship opportunity information is included on the exhibitor registration forms for those that wish to help sponsor the conference but may not want to exhibit.
- Please read the information available in the following link before registering: 2022 Exhibitor Registration Invite
- The booth layout map is available to view here (and is also on the registration form): 2022 Exhibitor Booth Map
- ALL REGISTRATION FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED/SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY. Electronic payments by debit or credit card are accepted, or you can pay with a check. Click on the following link for more information and to register: 2022 Joint Conference Exhibitor & Sponsor Registration
Don’t forget the Best Tap Water Taste Test & Operator Trivia Challenge that will take place on Thursday morning of the conference! Bring a sample of your city/community water to enter in the Taste Test and get your team of 4 to 5 ready for the Trivia Challenge! Contact Robin Matthews-Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Overview of the 2022 Preconference/Conference Schedule: The following schedule is tentative and subject to change at any time at the discretion of MSAWWA & MWEA
2022 MSAWWA Sponsored Preconference
Tuesday/April 26, 2022
Theme: Groundwater Under the Influence of Surface Water
Registration desk open 7 am to 5 pm.
Educational sessions 8 am to 5 pm.
Ice Breaker Reception 5:00–6:30 pm.
2022 Joint Conference
Wednesday/April 27th & Thursday/April 28th
Theme: Working Together To Protect Montana’s Water Resources
Registration desk open 7 am to 5 pm
Educational sessions 8 am to 5 pm. General session 8 am to 11:30 am. Break out sessions in afternoon. Lunch provided.
Beer and wine reception 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Banquet & Awards 6:30 pm
Joint General Membership Meeting 7:30 am
Registration desk open 8 am to noon
Best Tap Water Taste Test & Operator Trivia Challenge during the break
Educational sessions 8 am to noon. Lunch provided.
Water/Wastewater Facility tours
Water For People Fundraiser:
Every year at the annual conference a fundraiser is held for the benefit of WFP. Please contact Carrie Gardner (WFP committee chair) at email@example.com for more information.
Joint Scholarship Fund Raffle:
The Scholarship Committee will be heading up a raffle again at the conference to benefit the MSAWWA-MWEA Joint Scholarship Fund. The scholarship (s) is awarded each year to a qualified recipient (s) furthering their education in the water or wastewater fields of study. For more information please contact Greg Lukasik, Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Members wishing to obtain copies of presentations should contact the presenter directly, or contact Robin Matthews-Barnes for presenter contact information.