2021 Joint Conference
2021 Joint Conference: “Working Together To Protect Montana’s Water Resources”
2021 Preconference (co-sponsored by MSAWWA & MWEA): “Improved Efficiency Through Control Systems”
When: April 20th (Preconference); April 21-22 (Joint Conference)
Where: Great Falls, MT/Heritage Inn
Address: 1700 Fox Farm Rd., Great Falls, MT 59404
Hotel info: Hotel registration is not available yet.
Conference Information & Registration Forms:
- Attendee registration: not yet available
- Why should you attend a Joint Conference? In addition to earning CEUs/PDHs there are many reasons! Click on the link to find out more. Print it out an give to your employer if they need some “extra” convincing! 2020 Value of Conference flyer
- Exhibitor booth registration: not yet available
- Exhibitor set up will take place on Tuesday April 20th from 2pm to 5pm, followed by an Exhibitor sponsored Ice Breaker for all Exhibitors, Attendees and Speakers.
- Exhibitors are asked to remain on-site until 6:30 pm on Wednesday April 21st.
- Exhibitors are welcome to remain on-site through the conclusion of the conference at 1 pm on April 22nd.
- Sponsorship opportunity information is included on the exhibitor registration forms for those that wish to help sponsor the conference but may not want to exhibit.
Don’t forget the Best Tap Water Taste Test & Operator Trivia Challenge that will take place on Thursday morning of the conference! Bring a sample of your city/community water to enter in the Taste Test and get your team of 4 to 5 ready for the Trivia Challenge! Contact Robin Matthews-Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Overview of the 2021 Preconference/Conference Schedule (location yet to be determined):
2021 MSAWWA-MWEA Preconference
Tuesday/April 20, 2021
Theme: “Improving Efficiency Through Control Systems”
Registration desk open 7 am to 5 pm.
Educational sessions 8 am to 5 pm.
Ice Breaker Reception 5:00–6:30 pm.
2021 Joint Conference
Wednesday/April 21, 2021 & Thursday/April 22, 2021
Theme: “Working Together To Protect Montana’s Water Resources”
Registration desk open 7 am to 5 pm
Educational sessions 8 am to 5 pm. General session 8 am to 11:30 am. Break out sessions in afternoon. Lunch provided.
Beer and wine reception 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Banquet & Awards 6:30 pm
Joint General Membership Meeting 7:30 am
Registration desk open 8 am to noon
Best Tap Water Taste Test & Operator Trivia Challenge during the break
Educational sessions 8 am to noon. Lunch provided.
Water/Wastewater Facility tours
Water For People Fundraiser:
Every year at the annual conference a fundraiser is held for the benefit of WFP. Please contact John Camden at email@example.com or Carrie Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Joint Scholarship Fund Raffle:
The Scholarship Committee will be heading up a raffle again at the conference to benefit the MSAWWA-MWEA Joint Scholarship Fund. The scholarship (s) is awarded each year to a qualified recipient (s) furthering their education in the water or wastewater fields of study. For more information please contact Greg Lukasik, Chair, at email@example.com
Members wishing to obtain copies of presentations should contact the presenter directly, or contact Robin Matthews-Barnes for presenter contact information.