2020 Joint Conference
2020 Joint Conference: CANCELLED
2020 Preconference (sponsored by MSAWWA): CANCELLED
The MWEA and MSAWWA Boards of Directors met by conference call on 3/17/20 at 10 a.m. and a decision was made to cancel the 2020 Joint Conference due to current global events. There are not plans to reschedule the conference at this time. The Boards extend their thanks to all who had committed to support and attend this year’s conference and look forward to a successful and education conference in 2021. If you have any questions or concerns, please email Robin Barnes at email@example.com
Conference Information & Registration Forms:
- Attendee registration
- Why should you attend a Joint Conference? In addition to earning CEUs/PDHs there are many reasons! Click on the link to find out more. Print it out an give to your employer if they need some “extra” convincing! 2020 Value of Conference flyer
- Exhibitor booth registration
- Exhibitor set up will take place on Tuesday ? from 2pm to 5pm, followed by an Exhibitor sponsored Ice Breaker for all Exhibitors, Attendees and Speakers.
- Exhibitors are asked to remain on-site until 6:30 pm on Wednesday ?.
- Exhibitors are welcome to remain on-site through the conclusion of the conference at 1 pm on ?.
- Sponsorship opportunity information is included on the exhibitor registration forms for those that wish to help sponsor the conference but may not want to exhibit.
Don’t forget the Best Tap Water Taste Test & Operator Trivia Challenge that will take place on Thursday morning of the conference! Bring a sample of your city/community water to enter in the Taste Test and get your team of 4 to 5 ready for the Trivia Challenge! Contact Robin Matthews-Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Overview of the 2021 Preconference/Conference Schedule (location yet to be determined):
2021 MSAWWA Preconference
Theme: “Improving Efficiency Through Control Systems”
Registration desk open 7 am to 5 pm.
Educational sessions 8 am to 5 pm.
Ice Breaker Reception 5:00–6:30 pm.
2020 Joint Conference
“Working Together To Protect Montana’s Water Resources”
Registration desk open 7 am to 5 pm
Educational sessions 8 am to 5 pm. General session 8 am to 11:30 am. Break out sessions in afternoon. Lunch provided.
Beer and wine reception 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Banquet & Awards 6:30 pm
Joint General Membership Meeting 7:30 am
Registration desk open 8 am to noon
Best Tap Water Taste Test & Operator Trivia Challenge during the break
Educational sessions 8 am to noon. Lunch provided.
Water/Wastewater Facility tours
Water For People Fundraiser:
Every year at the annual conference a fundraiser is held for the benefit of WFP. Please contact John Camden at email@example.com or Carrie Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Joint Scholarship Fund Raffle:
The Scholarship Committee will be heading up a raffle again at the conference to benefit the MSAWWA-MWEA Joint Scholarship Fund. The scholarship (s) is awarded each year to a qualified recipient (s) furthering their education in the water or wastewater fields of study.
Members wishing to obtain copies of presentations should contact the presenter directly, or contact Robin Matthews-Barnes for presenter contact information.