2022 Joint Conference: “Working Together To Protect Montana’s Water Resources”
2022 Preconference: Sponsored by MSAWWA “Improved Efficiency Through Control Systems”
When: April 26 (Preconference) and April 27-28, 2022
Where: Heritage Inn • Great Falls, MT
Address: 1700 Fox Farm Rd.
Hotel info: Hotel registration is not available yet.
By phone: 406-761-1900
Conference Information & Registration Forms:
- Attendee registration: not yet available
- Why should you attend a Joint Conference? In addition to earning CEUs/PDHs there are many reasons! Click on the link to find out more. Print it out an give to your employer if they need some “extra” convincing!
- Exhibitor booth registration: not yet available
- Exhibitor set up will take place on Tuesday April 26th from 2pm to 5pm, followed by an Exhibitor sponsored Ice Breaker for all Exhibitors, Attendees and Speakers.
- Exhibitors are asked to remain on-site until 6:30 pm on Wednesday April 27th.
- Exhibitors are welcome to remain on-site through the conclusion of the conference at 1 pm on April 28th.
- Sponsorship opportunity information is included on the exhibitor registration forms for those that wish to help sponsor the conference but may not want to exhibit.
Don’t forget the Best Tap Water Taste Test & Operator Trivia Challenge that will take place on Thursday morning of the conference! Bring a sample of your city/community water to enter in the Taste Test and get your team of 4 to 5 ready for the Trivia Challenge! Contact Robin Matthews-Barnes at email@example.com for more information.
Overview of the 2022 Preconference/Conference Schedule:
2022 MSAWWA Sponsored Preconference
Tuesday/April 26, 2022
Theme: Improved Efficiency Through Control Systems
Registration desk open 7 am to 5 pm.
Educational sessions 8 am to 5 pm.
Ice Breaker Reception 5:00–6:30 pm.
2022 Joint Conference
Wednesday/April 27th & Thursday/April 28th
Theme: “Working Together To Protect Montana’s Water Resources”
Registration desk open 7 am to 5 pm
Educational sessions 8 am to 5 pm. General session 8 am to 11:30 am. Break out sessions in afternoon. Lunch provided.
Beer and wine reception 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Banquet & Awards 6:30 pm
Joint General Membership Meeting 7:30 am
Registration desk open 8 am to noon
Best Tap Water Taste Test & Operator Trivia Challenge during the break
Educational sessions 8 am to noon. Lunch provided.
Water/Wastewater Facility tours
Water For People Fundraiser:
Every year at the annual conference a fundraiser is held for the benefit of WFP. Please contact Carrie Gardner (WFP committee chair) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Joint Scholarship Fund Raffle:
The Scholarship Committee will be heading up a raffle again at the conference to benefit the MSAWWA-MWEA Joint Scholarship Fund. The scholarship (s) is awarded each year to a qualified recipient (s) furthering their education in the water or wastewater fields of study. For more information please contact Greg Lukasik, Chair, at email@example.com
Members wishing to obtain copies of presentations should contact the presenter directly, or contact Robin Matthews-Barnes for presenter contact information.