2020 Joint Conference
2020 Joint Conference: “Working Together To Protect Montana’s Water Resources”
2020 Preconference (sponsored by MSAWWA): tbd
When: April 21 (Preconference)/April 22-23 (Conference)
Where: Heritage Inn, Great Falls
Conference Information & Registration Forms:
- Click on the link for more conference information
- Not yet available.
- Attendee registration for the 2020 Joint Conference is not yet open
- Why should you attend the Joint Conference? In addition to earning CEUs/PDHs there are many reasons! Click on the link to find out more. Print it out an give to your employer if they need some “extra” convincing! 2020 Value of Conference flyer
- Exhibitor booth registration for the 2019 Joint Conference is not yet open
- Exhibitor set up will take place on Tuesday April 21st from 2pm to 5pm, followed by an Exhibitor sponsored Ice Breaker for all Exhibitors, Attendees and Speakers.
- Exhibitors are asked to remain on-site until 6:30 pm on Wednesday April 22nd.
- Exhibitors are welcome to remain on-site through the conclusion of the conference at 1 pm on Thursday April 23rd.
- Sponsorship opportunity information is included on the exhibitor registration forms for those that wish to help sponsor the conference but may not want to exhibit.
Don’t forget the Best Tap Water Taste Test & Operator Trivia Challenge that will take place on Thursday morning of the conference! Bring a sample of your city/community water to enter in the Taste Test and get your team of 4 to 5 ready for the Trivia Challenge! Contact Robin Matthews-Barnes at email@example.com for more information.
Overview of the 2020 Preconference/Conference Schedule:
2020 MSAWWA Preconference
Tuesday–April 21, 2020
Registration desk open 7 am to 5 pm.
Educational sessions 8 am to 5 pm.
Ice Breaker Reception 5:00–6:30 pm.
2020 Joint Conference
Wednesday April 22 thru Thursday April 23, 2020
“Working Together To Protect Montana’s Water Resources”
Registration desk open 7 am to 5 pm
Educational sessions 8 am to 5 pm. General session 8 am to 11:30 am. Break out sessions in afternoon. Lunch provided.
Beer and wine reception 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Banquet & Awards 6:30 pm
Joint General Membership Meeting 7:30 am
Registration desk open 8 am to noon
Best Tap Water Taste Test & Operator Trivia Challenge during the break
Educational sessions 8 am to noon. Lunch provided.
Water/Wastewater Facility tours
Water For People Fundraiser:
Every year at the annual conference a fundraiser is held for the benefit of WFP. Please contact John Camden at firstname.lastname@example.org or Carrie Gardner at email@example.com for more information.
Joint Scholarship Fund Raffle:
The Scholarship Committee will be heading up a raffle again at the conference to benefit the MSAWWA-MWEA Joint Scholarship Fund. Up to (2) $1000 Scholarships can be awarded each year to qualified recipients furthering their education in the water or wastewater fields of study.
Members wishing to obtain copies of presentations should contact the presenter directly, or contact Robin Matthews-Barnes for presenter contact information.