2019 Joint Conference
2019 Joint Conference: “Working Together To Protect Montana’s Water Resources”
2019 Preconference (sponsored by MWEA): “First Look at Resource Recovery in Montana”
When: April 23 (Preconference)/April 24-25 (Conference)
Where: Billings Hotel & Convention Center
Hotel info: Please contact the Billings Hotel directly for reservations. Room rates are $93.00/night + tax. Reservations must by made by April 7, 2019 to guarantee this rate.
Online: www.billingshotelmt.com Group Code: STM19
By phone: 406-251-7151
Conference Information & Registration Forms:
- The 2019 Joint Conference Call For Abstracts is open/2019 Joint Conference Call For Abstracts
Deadline for submission is December 14, 2018
- 2019 SYP Fresh Ideas Poster Competition/SYP Poster Competition Call For Abstracts
Deadline for submission is January 31, 2019
- Attendee registration for the 2019 Joint Conference is not yet open
Please check back in early 2019
- Exhibitor booth registration for the 2019 Joint Conference is open
- 2019 Exhibitor Registration Invite (PLEASE READ)
- 2019 Exhibitor Booth Layout
- Click here for Exhibitor & Sponsor Registration to pay with debit or credit card
- Click here for Exhibitor & Sponsor Registration to pay by check
- Exhibitor set up will take place on Tuesday April 23rd from 2pm to 5pm, followed by an Exhibitor sponsored Ice Breaker for all Exhibitors, Attendees and Speakers.
- Exhibitors are asked to remain on-site until 6:30 pm on Wednesday April 24th.
- Exhibitors are welcome to remain on-site through the conclusion of the conference at 1 pm on Thursday April 25th
- Sponsorship opportunity information is included on the exhibitor registration forms for those that wish to help sponsor the conference but may not want to exhibit.
Don’t forget the Best Tap Water Taste Test & Operator Trivia Challenge that will take place on Thursday morning of the conference! Bring a sample of your city/community water to enter in the Taste Test and get your team of 4 to 5 ready for the Trivia Challenge! Contact Robin Matthews-Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Overview of the 2019 Preconference/Conference Schedule:
2019 MWEA Preconference
Tuesday–April 23, 2019
Theme: “First Look at Resource Recovery in Montana”
Registration desk open 7 am to 5 pm.
Educational sessions 8 am to 5 pm.
Ice Breaker Reception 5:00–6:30 pm.
2019 Joint Conference
Wednesday April 24 thru Thursday April 25, 2019
“Working Together To Protect Montana’s Water Resources”
AWWA Guest: tbd
WEF Guest: tbd
Registration desk open 7 am to 5 pm
Educational sessions 8 am to 5 pm. General session 8 am to 11:30 am. Break out sessions in afternoon. Lunch provided.
Beer and wine reception 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Banquet & Awards 6:30 pm
Joint General Membership Meeting 7 am
Registration desk open 8 am to noon
Best Tap Water Taste Test & Operator Trivia Challenge during the break
Educational sessions 8 am to noon. Lunch provided.
Water/Wastewater Facility tours
Water For People Silent Auction:
Every year at the annual conference an auction fundraiser is held for the benefit of WFP. Please consider dontaing an item–big or small–it all helps! Contact Robin Matthews-Barnes for information on making a donation: email@example.com
Joint Scholarship Fund Raffle:
The Scholarship Committee will be heading up a raffle again at the conference to benefit the MSAWWA-MWEA Joint Scholarship Fund. Up to (2) $1000 Scholarships can be awarded each year to qualified recipients furthering their education in the water or wastewater fields of study.
Members wishing to obtain copies of presentations should contact the presenter directly, or contact Robin Matthews-Barnes for presenter contact information.